SealEco EPDM is a popular choice for medium to large sized ponds, as well as for box welded applications. With its excellent durability, flexibility and ability to be manufactured to bespoke shapes and sizes, Stephens Industries recommend this for many projects throughout the UK.
SealEco EPDM pond liner is a 0.75mm Rubber (EPDM) material that is a cost effective alternative to Butyl with superior performance characteristics. There are many benefits in using SealEco products, especially liner materials, these include:
- Especially suited for: Prefabricating into regular shapes for formal Koi ponds, water features, rills etc.
- High elasticity: Irrespective of temperature, the SealEco material will return to its original shape after stretching, and will mould itself easily to the shape of the pond.
- Highly resistant: The material is highly resistant to UV degradation giving it a life expectancy of circa 30 years.
- Chemical resistance: SealEco pond liner has good resistance properties to a range of chemicals. For more information on its chemical resistance please contact us.
- Human, fish and plant friendly: The liner is completely non-toxic and is, therefore, able to be used in an area with aquatic life.
- SealEco is 0.75mm thick Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) material, suitable for ponds, lakes, lagoons and swimming ponds of medium to large size, and especially for producing box welded liners.
- SealEco is manufactured in our factory up to 800 m² and can be joined on-site for larger applications.
- Available in pre-packed sizes and roll lengths from aquatic retailers throughout the UK
Projects Completed Using SealEco Pond Liner:
(Click thumbnails to view larger)
As part of our pond liner materials, for more information regarding our range, or help on the liner material which is best suited for your project, please contact our team on: 01225 810 324.