Firestone PondGard™ Pond Liner – 1.02mm
Firestone PondGard is amongst one of the most highly sought liner material here at Stephens Industries. Since 1900 Firestone has been a leading developer of high quality rubber, with a heritage in rubber technology and innovation. This quality and heritage can be seen today in Firestone’s high performing, and durable pond liner. Discover the benefits of Firestone Pond Liners here.
The combination of the properties below make Firestone PondGard™ EPDM pond liners the material of choice for hobbyists and landscaping professionals alike.
- Environmentally Friendly: Due to its inert properties Firestone pond liners have a very low environmental impact as it does not release any harmful plasticisers into the atmosphere.
It is also produced in a factory which is accredited with ISO 14001 certification for its Environmental Management System.
- Human, Fish and Plant Friendly: Firestone pond liner is specially formulated to ensure that it is safe for use by fish and plant life. It is certified non-toxic by the Water Research Centre, making it safe for both aquatic and human life.
- Highly Flexible: With this Firestone PondGard liner being able to remain flexible at -45°C it is able to be installed all year round. Furthermore, its flexibility means it can be used to line even the most intricate shapes
- High Elongation: Firestone pond liner has the ability to elongate over 300%, resulting in the ability of the liner to adjust to the surface on which it is laid, even if the surface experiences movement over time.
- Highly Durable: With its outstanding resistance to harmful UV radiation and other environmental conditions, the expected life of Firestone EPDM pond liners is circa 40 years!
A selection of Ponds using Firestone PondGard – Click Thumbnails to View Larger
- Firestone PondGard™ liner is a 1.02mm Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) material, suitable for ponds, lakes, lagoons and swimming ponds of all sizes and shapes.
- We can supply Firestone pond liner as cut sheets, in widths 8 – 50 ft (in 2ft increments) up to 100ft long.
- Firestone PondGard™ liners up to 1100 m² (e.g. 120ft x 100ft; 36.5m x 30.5m) can be joined in our factory and supplied as a single sheet, or installed by us for even larger applications.
- Available in pre-packed sizes and roll lengths from aquatic retailers.
As part of our pond liner range, more detailed product information – such as product data sheets, can be found in the downloads section of this website. Take a look through our website and contact our team for more information regarding the Firestone Pond Liner available from Stephens Industries.