SealEco 0.75mm EPDM
Here at Stephens Industries, SealEco EPDM liner, formerly known as Greenseal, is perfect for use and is recommended in small to medium sized lakes where cost is of primary concern and the budget is limited.
SealEco EPDM has a range of properties that make it suitable for use as a lake liner, listed below are a range of benefits:
- High elasticity: Irrespective of temperature, the material will return to its original shape after stretching, and will mould itself easily to the shape of the pond.
- Highly Resistant: The material is highly resistant to UV degradation giving it a life expectancy of circa 40 years.
- Chemical Resistance: The EPDM liner has good resistance properties to many chemicals, and can also be used for water storage tank liners.
- Human, Fish and Plant Friendly: The liner is completely non-toxic and is therefore able to be used in an area with aquatic life.
- SealEco EPDM is a 0.75mm thick Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) material, suitable for lakes and lagoons of small to medium size.
- SealEco EPDM is manufactured in our factory up to 1200 m² (20m x 60m) and can be joined on site for larger applications.
- More detailed product information, such as product data sheets, can be found in the downloads section of this website.